Mauna Kea Beach Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii
Mauna Kea Beach Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii offers the ultimate luxury resort experience. Built atop stunning sea cliffs around the spectacular Kauna’oa Bay, Mauna Kea was the first area developed along the Kohala Coast. Lawrence Rockefeller combed the Kona & Kohala Coasts of the Big Island in the early 1960s and selected this location as the site of this special place.
The exclusive Mauna Kea communities enjoy two phenomenal white sand beaches that are consistently ranked among the top ten beaches in the world. There is an opportunity for membership in two 18 hole championship golf courses designed by Arnold Palmer & Robert Trent Jones. In addition, there is an extraordinary oceanfront tennis court complex featuring 11 courts. Charge privileges at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel restaurants and shops add an exceptional convenience for all residents.
Mauna Kea Beach Resort Highlights:
- Two championship 18 hole golf courses designed by Arnold Palmer and Robert Trent Jones.
- Two of Hawaii’s best beaches consistently ranked top 10 in the world – Kauna’oa Bay and Hapuna Beach.
- 11 court, oceanfront tennis complex.
- Exclusive premier communities with five star amenities.
- Lowest density resort on the Kohala Coast.
Mauna Kea Beach Resort Communities:
- Hapuna Beach Residences at Mauna Kea Resort
- Hapuna Estates at Mauna Kea Resort
- Kumulani at the Uplands
- The Villas at Mauna Kea
- The Fairways at Mauna Kea South
- The Fairways at Mauna Kea North
- High Bluffs at Mauna Kea
- The Bluffs at Mauna Kea
- Moani Heights
- Apa’apa’a Heights
- Kauna’oa at Mauna Kea
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE HAPUNA BEACH RESIDENCES & HAPUNA ESTATES