Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii
The Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii is a one-of-a-kind gem on the famed Kohala Coast. This resort features unforgettable Pacific sunset views and luxurious gated communities. It is within walking distance of renowned dining and upscale shopping at two high-end shopping centers – Kings’ Shops and Queens Marketplace. The gem of this tranquil location is Anaeho’omalu Bay featuring a soft sand beach and crystal blue waters. Otherwise known as A-Bay, it is a sheltered, shallow bay with gentle surf that is perfect for children, paddle boarding or kayaking. The Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle, Honu, calls this bay home along with other beautiful reef fish.
Waikoloa Beach Resort is also home to several Hawaiian cultural sites. Petroglyph fields along the Kings Path, aquaculture fishponds and anchialine ponds weave through the resort offering a diverse experience.
Whether you are a full-time or part-time resident, or just here for your annual get-away vacation, your dream property can be matched to your desired lifestyle in this premiere location.
Waikoloa Beach Resort Properties:
- A showcase of Hawaiian culture that features ancient trails, petroglyphs and fascinating aquaculture.
- Protected white sand bay perfect for children, marine-life & watersports.
- Two incredible golf courses – The Beach Course designed by Robert Trent Jones and the Kings’ Course designed by Tom Weisskopf and Jay Morrish.
- Exquisite fine dining with world class chefs and luxury boutique shopping.
- Gated communities with all the amenities you desire.
- An oceanic paradise offering snorkeling, diving, sailing and whale watching cruises.
- One of the best locations for year-round spectacular sunsets on the Big Island.
Waikoloa Beach Resort Communities:
- The Shores at Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Villas
- Waikoloa Colony Villas
- Vista Waikoloa
- Fairway Villas
- Hali’i Kai
- Naupaka Place